Saturday, May 07, 2005

Head for the light....

Congratulations to Pippa, who won a for best Female Comedy Performance Rose D'Or. Her turn with the Russian Empress costume and the rose-petal-scattering dwarves I think.

I'm off to London Sunday. We're having a proper mafia-style sitdown to get GW2 finished - 2/possibly 3 weeks sitting round a table and writing scripts together, like we were proper sitcom writers. Runners will be bullied, V's will be flicked at producers, and I really hope we'll be eating chinese out of paper cartons, or else I don't know why I even became a writer, frankly.

Which means significantly less blogging for a bit, and toy-fu will be taking a break as well, though it will doubtless be refreshed by its rest. And by me being bored in London and looking to buy cool new things.

If anyone needs to email me, use the hotmail address, as I can only check the james-henry.co.uk mail by taking the laptop into Foyles (free wi-fi, marvellous). Or you have my mobile. Unless you haven't. In which case, you don't.

While I'm gone, here's a hip-hop song about chess

Mwah.

8 comments:

cello said...

....and you have to have a really big waste paper bin for those dramatic hurling screwed-up-scenes moments.

Go, James. May the Forum be with you.

felinity said...

Have fun. If I see any tall men doing over-confident SexyDancing in any London clubs over the next few weeks, I'll come over and say hello.

Mummy/Crit said...

And here i was thinking to myself as the page loaded 'how can this man have time to do all this, especially Toy-fu, doesn't he have a real job?' So here is my answer. bugger. that'll teach me to wonder about non-blog lives too hard. Enjoy everything London can throw at you.

BiScUiTs said...

Have fun. And be careful with all that paper (sharp edges).

Anonymous said...

i love that coffee shop in foyles - bit crowded tho

Fizzy good said...

Flicking Vs? Do you have a large supply of fridge magnets?

Oh, that wasn't funny even to me, and I'm easily amused.

Fizzy good said...

I used to eat paper as a baby. My mother took me to the doctor, but he said it was a good source of roughage. Which is what they called 'fibre' in those days, children.

BiScUiTs said...

Wow, paper and milk for me tomorrow morning then. Kellogs' All-Paper.